LAST UPDATED ON JULY 8th, 2018
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
WHEN ORDERING OR REGISTERING ON OUR SITE, AS APPROPRIATE, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO ENTER YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR OTHER DETAILS TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER, SUBSCRIBE TO A NEWSLETTER, FILL OUT A FORM OR ENTER INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
PROVIDE US WITH FEEDBACK ON OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU WHEN YOU REGISTER, MAKE A PURCHASE, SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER, RESPOND TO A SURVEY OR MARKETING COMMUNICATION, SURF THE WEBSITE, OR USE CERTAIN OTHER SITE FEATURES IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- TO PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND TO ALLOW US TO DELIVER THE TYPE OF CONTENT AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS IN WHICH YOU ARE MOST INTERESTED.
- TO IMPROVE OUR WEBSITE IN ORDER TO BETTER SERVE YOU.
- TO ALLOW US TO BETTER SERVICE YOU IN RESPONDING TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS.
- TO ADMINISTER A CONTEST, PROMOTION, SURVEY OR OTHER SITE FEATURE.
- TO QUICKLY PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTIONS.
- TO ASK FOR RATINGS AND REVIEWS OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS
- TO FOLLOW UP WITH THEM AFTER CORRESPONDENCE (LIVE CHAT, EMAIL OR PHONE INQUIRIES)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
OUR WEBSITE IS SCANNED ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR SECURITY HOLES AND KNOWN VULNERABILITIES IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR VISIT TO OUR SITE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE.
WE USE REGULAR MALWARE SCANNING.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS CONTAINED BEHIND SECURED NETWORKS AND IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PERSONS WHO HAVE SPECIAL ACCESS RIGHTS TO SUCH SYSTEMS, AND ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP THE INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL. IN ADDITION, ALL SENSITIVE/CREDIT INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY IS ENCRYPTED VIA SECURE SOCKET LAYER (SSL) TECHNOLOGY.
WE IMPLEMENT A VARIETY OF SECURITY MEASURES WHEN A USER PLACES AN ORDER ENTERS, SUBMITS, OR ACCESSES THEIR INFORMATION TO MAINTAIN THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE PROCESSED THROUGH A GATEWAY PROVIDER AND ARE NOT STORED OR PROCESSED ON OUR SERVERS.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
- KEEP TRACK OF ADVERTISEMENTS.
- COMPILE AGGREGATE DATA ABOUT SITE TRAFFIC AND SITE INTERACTIONS IN ORDER TO OFFER BETTER SITE EXPERIENCES AND TOOLS IN THE FUTURE. WE MAY ALSO USE TRUSTED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES THAT TRACK THIS INFORMATION ON OUR BEHALF.
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR COMPUTER WARN YOU EACH TIME A COOKIE IS BEING SENT, OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO TURN OFF ALL COOKIES. YOU DO THIS THROUGH YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS. SINCE BROWSER IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT, LOOK AT YOUR BROWSER’S HELP MENU TO LEARN THE CORRECT WAY TO MODIFY YOUR COOKIES.
IF YOU TURN COOKIES OFF, SOME FEATURES WILL BE DISABLED. IT WON’T AFFECT THE USER’S EXPERIENCE THAT MAKE YOUR SITE EXPERIENCE MORE EFFICIENT AND MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.
HOWEVER, YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO PLACE ORDERS.
WE DO NOT SELL, TRADE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER TO OUTSIDE PARTIES YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNLESS WE PROVIDE USERS WITH ADVANCE NOTICE. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE WEBSITE HOSTING PARTNERS AND OTHER PARTIES WHO ASSIST US IN OPERATING OUR WEBSITE, CONDUCTING OUR BUSINESS, OR SERVING OUR USERS, SO LONG AS THOSE PARTIES AGREE TO KEEP THIS INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL. WE MAY ALSO RELEASE INFORMATION WHEN IT’S RELEASE IS APPROPRIATE TO COMPLY WITH THE LAW, ENFORCE OUR SITE POLICIES, OR PROTECT OURS OR OTHERS’ RIGHTS, PROPERTY OR SAFETY.
HOWEVER, NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE VISITOR INFORMATION MAY BE PROVIDED TO OTHER PARTIES FOR MARKETING, ADVERTISING, OR OTHER USES.
WE DO NOT INCLUDE OR OFFER THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE.
GOOGLE’S ADVERTISING REQUIREMENTS CAN BE SUMMED UP BY GOOGLE’S ADVERTISING PRINCIPLES. THEY ARE PUT IN PLACE TO PROVIDE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR USERS. HTTPS://SUPPORT.GOOGLE.COM/ADWORDSPOLICY/ANSWER/1316548?HL=EN
WE USE GOOGLE ADSENSE ADVERTISING ON OUR WEBSITE.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- REMARKETING WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE
- GOOGLE DISPLAY NETWORK IMPRESSION REPORTING
- DEMOGRAPHICS AND INTERESTS REPORTING
WE, ALONG WITH THIRD-PARTY VENDORS SUCH AS GOOGLE USE FIRST-PARTY COOKIES (SUCH AS THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES) AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES (SUCH AS THE DOUBLECLICK COOKIE) OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY IDENTIFIERS TOGETHER TO COMPILE DATA REGARDING USER INTERACTIONS WITH AD IMPRESSIONS AND OTHER AD SERVICE FUNCTIONS AS THEY RELATE TO OUR WEBSITE.
USERS CAN SET PREFERENCES FOR HOW GOOGLE ADVERTISES TO YOU USING THE GOOGLE AD SETTINGS PAGE. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN OPT OUT BY VISITING THE NETWORK ADVERTISING INITIATIVE OPT OUT PAGE OR BY USING THE GOOGLE ANALYTICS OPT OUT BROWSER ADD ON.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
ACCORDING TO CALOPPA, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
USERS CAN VISIT OUR SITE ANONYMOUSLY.
CAN CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- BY EMAILING US
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
WE HONOR DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS AND DO NOT TRACK, PLANT COOKIES, OR USE ADVERTISING WHEN A DO NOT TRACK (DNT) BROWSER MECHANISM IS IN PLACE.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
IT’S ALSO IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
WHEN IT COMES TO THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS OLD, THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA) PUTS PARENTS IN CONTROL. THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, UNITED STATES’ CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY, ENFORCES THE COPPA RULE, WHICH SPELLS OUT WHAT OPERATORS OF WEBSITES AND ONLINE SERVICES MUST DO TO PROTECT CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND SAFETY ONLINE.
WE DO NOT SPECIFICALLY MARKET TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS OLD.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
THE FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES PRINCIPLES FORM THE BACKBONE OF PRIVACY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE CONCEPTS THEY INCLUDE HAVE PLAYED A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF DATA PROTECTION LAWS AROUND THE GLOBE. UNDERSTANDING THE FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICE PRINCIPLES AND HOW THEY SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED IS CRITICAL TO COMPLY WITH THE VARIOUS PRIVACY LAWS THAT PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
IN ORDER TO BE IN LINE WITH FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES WE WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIVE ACTION, SHOULD A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
WE WILL NOTIFY YOU VIA EMAIL
- WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
WE ALSO AGREE TO THE INDIVIDUAL REDRESS PRINCIPLE WHICH REQUIRES THAT INDIVIDUALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEGALLY PURSUE ENFORCEABLE RIGHTS AGAINST DATA COLLECTORS AND PROCESSORS WHO FAIL TO ADHERE TO THE LAW. THIS PRINCIPLE REQUIRES NOT ONLY THAT INDIVIDUALS HAVE ENFORCEABLE RIGHTS AGAINST DATA USERS, BUT ALSO THAT INDIVIDUALS HAVE RECOURSE TO COURTS OR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES TO INVESTIGATE AND/OR PROSECUTE NON-COMPLIANCE BY DATA PROCESSORS.
CAN SPAM ACT
THE CAN-SPAM ACT IS A LAW THAT SETS THE RULES FOR COMMERCIAL EMAIL, ESTABLISHES REQUIREMENTS FOR COMMERCIAL MESSAGES, GIVES RECIPIENTS THE RIGHT TO HAVE EMAILS STOPPED FROM BEING SENT TO THEM, AND SPELLS OUT TOUGH PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS.
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
- SEND INFORMATION, RESPOND TO INQUIRIES, AND/OR OTHER REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS
- PROCESS ORDERS AND TO SEND INFORMATION AND UPDATES PERTAINING TO ORDERS.
- SEND YOU ADDITIONAL INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE
- MARKET TO OUR MAILING LIST OR CONTINUE TO SEND EMAILS TO OUR CLIENTS AFTER THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION HAS OCCURRED.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, applicable legal requirements or operational retention needs, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
Upon expiry of the applicable retention period we will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer personal data.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Certain applicable data protection laws give you specific rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, if the processing of your personal data is subject to the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
• Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details such as the purpose of the data processing. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
• Right to rectification: If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
• Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the personal data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so you can contact them directly.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
• Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so:
o If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or
o If we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
• Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw your consent.
• Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal data, you can report it to the UK data protection authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office or ICO), or, as the case may be, any other competent data protection authority of an EU member state that is authorised to hear those concerns (you may find EU Data Protection Authorities’ contact information here.)
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the “Contact” section below. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM, WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NOT USE FALSE OR MISLEADING SUBJECTS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES.
- IDENTIFY THE MESSAGE AS AN ADVERTISEMENT IN SOME REASONABLE WAY.
- INCLUDE THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS OF OUR BUSINESS OR SITE HEADQUARTERS.
- MONITOR THIRD-PARTY EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES FOR COMPLIANCE, IF ONE IS USED.
- HONOR OPT-OUT/UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS QUICKLY.
- ALLOW USERS TO UNSUBSCRIBE BY USING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH EMAIL.
IF AT ANY TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, YOU CAN EMAIL US AT
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH EMAIL.
AND WE WILL PROMPTLY REMOVE YOU FROM ALL CORRESPONDENCE.
Suite 316, Building #4 799 Roosevelt Road,
Glen Ellyn, IL
LAST EDITED ON 2018-7-8
Copyright 2016 – Target Animations is part of Target Sales Media – All Rights Reserved